Getting a good job in an MNC is a dream of every job aspirant. Being skilled and good knowledge in your area of study is not adequate enough to land you in a good position in an MNC but rather coupled with skill and knowledge, you should also be able to present a good resume to get noticed by top-notch MNCs.The resume is the first point of contact between a candidate and an employer. The hiring manager always has to whittle down big piles of resumes. So, making this first impression a good one is critical in getting ahead in one’s career.
Once your CV is shortlisted, you will get a call from HR for the first technical round. The first technical round is to test your basics of JS and React JS. The interview will continue for min. 45–60minutes.
- Tell me about yourself. : (Mandatory question)
- Reverse a string
- Anagrams question, to print anagrams in an array of strings.
- Explain Debouncing and Throttling with the help of code.
- Polyfills for Es6 functions like Object.assign(), Map.
- How to pass data from child to parent component.
- Array.push and Array.multiply methods implement in a given array.
- Connect in react.
- Call, bind, apply methods with examples.
- PWA concepts like service and web workers, indexedDB, Websql, Client-side storage techniques, their usage i.e. when to use what and differences b/w them.
Technical front-end interviews are difficult. That’s a fact. Not only do you need to have a solid knowledge of computer science, but also an understanding of things like build systems, web performance, and CSS layout engines. So, You need to work very hard to acquire a job in top companies.
Learn, share, and keep liking the content.